Thursday 25 June 2015

126



“Jiji…” Khushi hugged her tightly.  Aakash’s figure appeared at the door and Khushi broke apart.  Payal glanced back at her husband.  He looked away guiltily.

“Khushi….” Payal held her hand.
“Aray… Jijaji… Welcome….” Khushi smiled broadly easing out the tension.  Aakash sighed relief.  

“Jiji? What a surprise..! And you look so beautiful… Put on weight.. haan? Whats the news,  Jiji?” Khushi nudged Payal naughtily.  Payal blushed and then pushing a bit away said…
“Khushi, Shaitani band kar… No news… just ..” but before she could say anything else Buwaji interrupted.

“Aii Payaliya… Nandkishore…. Yeh ladakinya… Aray bahar toh aao…” Khushi pushed payal out of the room but didn’t come out herself….! She sat on the bed deep in thoughts.  Aakash… Jijaji… why was he there? Khushi was puzzled, confused…. There must be something very important…! She sighed sadly.

“Everyone is coming to see me… but this Laad governor? “ she fumed.

“But of course… he is with that…. That woman… I mean his girlfriend…! Lavanyaji..” She seethed…! 

“Not bothered about …  “ She stopped as Buwaji yelled her name…!
“Aii Khusi…” She hurriedly got up with severe back pain…!

“Ouch…! Aai Buwaji…” She came out… Aakash was talking to someone on phone and Payal had vanished in the kitchen.  Khushi was irritated…! 

“Jiji…” she yelled. And went into the room again, not wanting to meet anyone…!

********   *****
“Where were you, ASR?” asked Lavanya seeing him at the door.
“Work..!” he said curtly picking up his things from the hall.  Lavanya knew something was wrong.

“What is it ASR?” she wrapped her arm around his neck, kissing him.  He remained unmoved.
“Have an appointment with the lawyer..” he said gravely.  She would never leave him alone…
“I will drop you!” he offered and he gave a nod.

“Coffee?” she asked.
“I had my breakfast…” he said curtly getting ready to go. 

“Give me few minutes ASR…” She hurriedly went into the bedroom to get ready.  He waited impatiently pacing the hall, deep in thoughts…!

******  ******
“Your papers are ready…” Advocate Roy gave him a three page document.  He scanned it flipping the papers and returned.

“Are you sure, you want to do this?” the lawyer asked and ASR swallowed.  Lavanya looked curious, her fingers twitching to grab the document…. 

“She might demand an interim maintenance…” the lawyer showed him the danger….
“She might demand maintenance for the unborn child also…” Mr. Roy went ahead.  ASR refrained from reacting…! Lavanya shifted restlessly.  She wanted to know ASR’s reaction.  What was that document? She extended her hand to get the document from the lawyer.  ASR didn’t object… She read on….

“Oh! Petition for judicial separation…” She blurted … 

“If you file it today… The court will send the notice in eight days to the other side… She has time to file her objection…. She might file for her conjugal rights…” The lawyer said.  Lavanya clutched ASR’s hand.  He sat there motionless for a moment….

“Yes… go ahead and file the petition…. I will be there at 12:00 sharp at the family court…!” ASR got up to go… Lavanya followed…  They drove away wrapping silence….She was trying not to show her happiness and he was worried about ….  

“ASR, don’t worry.. Everything will be alright…! “ Lavanya squeezed his hand.  He looked away…! He had shattered everything he had in his life…!
………….   ……….
“Why are you here?” Khushi asked Payal and she swallowed.

“Khushi… Please… umm… Aakash never wanted this way… he just tried to save the company…” Payal weakly tried to defend her husband.  But Khushi had never blamed him…
“But jiji… I never said he was wrong… In fact he should move on…” Khushi said easing out Payal’s tension…

“But Khushi… “ she was cut off
“No but and no if, jiji… he did the right thing… It was high-time someone needed to knock some sense in that ASR’s head…” Khushi said and Payal gaped at her in disbelief.
“But Khushi… he broke the relationship…” she never wanted to open the inevitable topic…Khushi’s eyes shadowed with anguish…

“I realized… he was never mine… “ Khushi wrapped silence for a long time… and then said…
“Its… its like a dream… a very long and vivid dream… and I woke up… now…. “ She clutched her tummy…

“But the traces of that dream are real…!  So real…. “ she sobbed.. Payal wrapped her in her arms… After a very long time… the sisters were together… supporting each other… feeling each other’s pain, anguish…! 

“Our life itself is a dream… no one wants to  wake up from…” She blurted… Payal tightened her grip…! 

“But I don’t want to live in dream, jiji… I want to wake up to the reality….” Khushi said painfully…

“But I don’t know how… I still feel I am in a dream… and some day I will wake up and find himself beside me….” Khushi sobbed….

“I miss him, jiji… “
“Shuuu… Khushi… “ Payal patted on her back soothing her anguish…

“Khushi… Everything will be alright… we all will be together…” Payal tried to pump in some hope.  Khushi shook her head…! 

“No… Jiji… I can’t live in fantasy… jiji… I must accept the reality… The reality that a girl like me has no right to dream big… no right to dream about my prince charming… no right to hope that the world will be beautiful again… there will be no sorrows, no worries, no hatred, …” Khushi wiped her eyes…

“But the verity is… The world is still brutal, there are worries, sorrows, hatred….I can’t do anything… I can’t help… jiji..I am a nobody… I can’t do anything…” Khushi said emptily…!
“You know… I tried my level best to make this small world around me… beautiful, happy…But unlike my name.. I couldn’t make anyone happy… I ended up hurting everyone… Every single person around me is unhappy… I made them unhappy…” she blamed herself.

“No.. Khushi… Don’t say that… You make all of us happy… you make this world beautiful… Khushi… and with this baby… Imagine… how many people will be happy….” Khushi clutched her tummy in surprise.  Her jiji went ahead…

“I will be the happiest to have my niece on my laps… Amma, Buwaji, Anjali Di, Papaji mummiji, Elsa, Raj…Just imagine Khushi… how happy everyone will be… “ Khushi’s eyes went dreamy… Payal smiled…

“Yeah… and Meera and my Golu… They both will have one more live toy to play their pranks… “ Khushi blurted dreamily and payal sighed relief…. Khushi can’t be let down for long… she would spring back… to her self… happy and joyous…! Amma wiped her eyes from behind the door… Payal made up her mind to stay with Khushi… ! 

“ASR…” Lavanya came out with him from the family court….He clutched his phone to his ear, raising his hand to stop her…

“Yes, Mr. Yadav.. I will be there tomorrow evening…! Yes.. Thank you..!” he said disconnecting…

“ASR..?” Lavanya had a questionmark on her face. She wanted to celebrate his freedom…! He wasn’t free yet… it was only an application for judicial separation… Stil a long way to go to finally break the relationship…But Lavanya was happy.. at least he had taken a step towards his freedom… He was not ready to discuss anything with her.  But he had let her be with him all the time… to the lawyer, to the Court and now he was going somewhere she didn’t know…! 

“ASR… are you planning to go somewhere?” she couldn’t stop herself.  He glared at her for a moment…!

“Yes… need to make some arrangement… “ he was vague enough…!
“I am leaving tomorrow morning…” he declared taking a left turn towards the parking lot.  She followed.

“Where?” she asked and he glared…
“None of your business, Lavanya…” he snapped.  She swallowed… The same ASR was back, arrogant, indifferent, inhuman… ! 

“Ok.  But do you mind coffee with me?” she asked sweetly.  He nodded.  She was happy… She had a chance to bring him back…!
………….   ………
“Let us make this night memorable.. ASR..” Lavanya hugged him passionately…. 

“Arnavji….” Khushi woke up sweating….! 

“What happened?” Payal too got up with a jerk…Khushi looked around…. She was still in her house in Lucknow… the nightlamp spreading a gloomy light burned dimly… Khushi wiped her wet cheeks…

“Nothing Jiji… I woke up to reality….!” She said with resentment and turning the dim night lamp off… pulled the blanket over her head… Payal kept stroking her head for a long time, losing her sleep….! 


28 comments:

  1. Hello
    Sorry for the delay... had house full of guests and on top of that very very bad health...! Recovering... now!

    Hope you like this... my gloomy mood percolated in the update....

    Love
    KF

    ReplyDelete
  2. past few updates have been emotional trench for us.. too hard to manage.. I just dont know how Khushi and ASR are managing.. i know they are fictional characters.. but we all live through them.. in them.. with them... isn't it?? I hate to ask this.. but please wrap it up.. make good.. lets get back to the dreamy life Khushifan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. humm... right.. dreams... but we have nightmares too in our dreams... everything is not well even in fantasy....

      Thank you for your comment and hope the new update will bring some ray in the darkness??

      Delete
  3. I had tears threatening to fall from my eye, it was emotional.hard to guess where this is leading to,my only belif is that you would not let khushi helpless in her pregnancy. This should have been the most happiest period for a mother but our khushi is suffering. I feel really sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor khushi..how will she react to this.. Waiting for next.. Update soon.. Take care of your health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RS
      new update and on.. thanks for this one..

      Delete
  5. Hiiiii, I really don't think I'm reading this right - ASR and Lavanya together? Seperation? Khushi alone with her unborn child - I must be missing something right?...really glad you continued the story KF

    SB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SB.. wow.. after a very long time... missed your comments... hope you are catching up with the continuation of the story here...

      Hope to see you on my page soon...
      Love
      Kf

      Delete
  6. I love your stories and imagination..... But one request please don't separate Arshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. humm.. let us see what happens next. and thank you for your appreciation...

      Delete
  7. I love your stories and imagination..... But one request please don't separate Arshi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are bad KF. Due to your sickness, you are making others are sick also.(Sorry) This chapter is too sad. Pity Khushi. Now Arnav is taking revenge on Khushi by giving judicial separation. And he is not divorcing her. Is he challenging her to be strong?
    But anyway, take care your health KF. Please update soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey.. sorry. you are right... my bad mood percolated into the update... so waited for few days and updated... still the lingering effect of gloom is evident, i believe

      But let us waitfor her delivery

      Delete
  9. NOOOOO!! Lavanya Kissed him - how dare she!! What kind of game is he playing?? Separation at this stage of her life when she in final stages of pregnancy?? That is soooo cruel. From the sound of how things are between him and lavanya, they are being intimate!! My heart is breaking just thinking about this. I do hope you have plans for them to reunite soon. I get depressed everytime I read!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona... few hugs and kisses won't change the bond... let us see what hapens next...

      Delete
  10. Finally, Big Thanks Khushifan for update!! Outstanding as always We know they are both hurting, he's playing he may knows or suspected lavanya and keeping her close making sure that his khushi is safe, my bet is as usual he's doing all this to protect his family but it's hurting both of them soo much.. This is just partition for separation, he is just buying time for his winning, they can't be apart, I'm positive khushifan want break their as well all of ours hearts, right KF;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right :)
      Let us see what happens... :) a ig thank you Anarshi

      Delete
  11. And take some rest and feel better!!!we all love you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely.... do not what is ASR plan??? Waiting for next update...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another week khushifan....yaad kiya dill ne kaha ho tum...:);) I'm just bored:(

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's up Khushifan!! Long time, no see!! Hope you are keeping well.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey khushifan! I hope everything is well with you, just worried, it's been ages;) Aap bhi Eid ka chand to nahi :):) waiting for you and your update eagerly...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Khushifan. I hope you are well. I miss you and your update. Pls update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you ok sweetheart? There is an unknown bonding with our fav writer.. just wondering whether you are in good health

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm getting impatient and worried KF..,at least just two line that you're ok nothing more rest can wait...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Di,

    Are you ok? You were not well when you posted this update.. I hope you are fine now.

    ReplyDelete