Tuesday 13 January 2015

102




Arnav was awake for a long time…! He must take a decision now, putting the safety of his family first.  He looked at sleeping Khushi and her swelling belly.  His heart filled with fulfillment….! 

“I know, you are capable of taking care of yourself and everyone in the house… Even this little one, pulsating in you…!” He gazed with moist eyes, not wanting to disturb her sound sleep by touching her.  She stirred a bit and opened her eyes.  He tried to look away, startled. 

“I know… what is going on…” she spoke and he turned to her.
“What is going on?” he asked defiantly.  She jabbed her finger on his chest…
“In here..! The storm is brewing up…!” she said smiling…!

“No!” he lied.  She shook her head… Sitting up she said…
“Wait…!” She went to the washroom and he switched on the lights.  Sleep had disappeared for both, from the room.  When she came back, she was looking fresh and smiling….! He gaped…

“You know what…?” She sat on the bed and pointing at her tummy…said
“Whoever it is inside… is going to be nocturnal…!” she grinned in response to his angry gestures. 
“Shut up..!” he said turning to move out.  She grabbed his wrist…!
“Arnavji…!” she suddenly looked serious…! He felt a knot in his stomach.  

“So jao, Khushi…! You need a sleep…” he said pulling the duvet to tuck her in, but she shook her head…!

“No!” she said gravely and then cupping his face …
“Thinking of going away from all of us…?” she uttered to his shock.  He gasped speechless, sucking in his breath… 

“How does she know?” he thought shocked…
“How do I know?” She asked smiling smugly…
“Your turmoil… reflects in here…” she pointed at her heart.  His eyes mellowed down, he inched closer..! She kept her hands on his shoulders…!

“You still think you can handle everything?” she asked gravely.  His eyes flashed…
“Yes! Everything is under control… I will handle it…!” his voice trailed as she shook her head…! 

“Don’t you think, the burden on your shoulders is mounting with all these recent developments?” she asked and he swallowed. Indeed the mounting pressure was overwhelming for this mighty ASR too! He wouldn’t accept it.

“No! I can manage…! I have strong shoulders, Khushi…” he said trying to move away.  She again held his hand to stop him from going away…!
“For once… try to release the burden from your shoulders and keep the baggage in that corner….!” She said to his bewilderment and continuing… “Aap toh Devi Mayya ke Charanon main Rakhsnay se rahain…! You wouldn’t surrender to Devi Mayya…! I know…So at least keep it in some corner and see the lighter version of yourself…” she actually grinned.

“What crap!” he gritted angrily but she shook her head…

“No! Not Crap..!” she said solemnly and then turning to him again, resting her head on his shoulder, said…
“I  am wiser now… When I was a kid, babuji introduced me to Devi mayya and said ‘When you feel lonely, She will be there with you in your agony, in your loneliness, in your pain… caressing you, consoling you..!’ 

“I took it seriously, as a gospel truth and started talking to my Devi Mayya…She became my friend, my second self... She never responded… but I felt her presence,  May be my babuji’s presence … My happiness, my joys, my achievements, my grief, my pain, my burden… I started sharing with her…” 

He merely gaped not knowing where the conversation was going…
“Has she lost it…Is she out of her senses?” he thought for a fleeting second… But she had continued looking lost…!

“May be that was my blind faith… the circumstances, the turmoils, the ups and downs in the life made me wiser…! It wasn’t my blind faith… It was my support system… My defense mechanism…! Whenever I felt, the emotions, the situation is going out of control … I ran to my support system, my Devi Mayya and after talking to her… the burden got bearable…!” she said and he opened his mouth to argue but she had gone beyond…

“Arnav ji… tell me… don’t you feel there are situations beyond your control?” he just gaped not knowing what to answer.  He wouldn’t say yes, admitting he was wrong and couldn’t say No, because that would be a lie…! 

“I know… there are things beyond our control… We just can’t do anything but watch helplessly…” she said grasping his arm tightly as if wanting to hold on to him…

“Stop this… and go to sleep…” he knew he wouldn’t win her in argument.  She smiled shyly…
“You know? I am not telling this to you…” he just growled, grumbling…!

“I am talking to the baby..” he grabbed her angrily. 
“Don’t you ever do that again.  When I am with you… I want your undivided attention…You get that?”  He barked.  She flicked his nose fondly, teasing him more.  He stood up angrily striding away…! 

“Arnav ji…” she called out from behind and he stopped at the door.

“Ek Baar Kar ke toh dekhiye,,,Just for once… Try throwing your burden somewhere .. And look at your own life with different perspective…” she urged and smile appeared on his face….

“I am doing that right now…!” he came in, tucked her under the duvet, sliding himself in, making room for both of them…. No no… three of them under one duvet…! 


17 comments:

  1. Nice update.want to know more about shayam. Is he really alive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let us see what ggame he plays on ...

      Delete
  2. Amazing update.. Loved this full and full arshi update..loved the Possessive ars who wants his khushi's undivided attention..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you RS. hope you like the new update too

      Delete
  3. Hi Khushifan!!
    Wonderous!!! Loved the dialogue between husband & wife.
    ASR wanting Khushi's undivided attention!

    Waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update..Khushi is ASR support system.Waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi KF enjoyed reading 4 updates in one shot! Really worrying that snakewaa is out of his coma and someone wealthy is supporting them. Khushi's support is so sweet and am sure Arnav will take some of her advice. He has a long and dirty battle ahead with the scumbags Rattan Singh and Shyam and his father. Hope he knows what he is doing and that too planning to take them on by himself. At least he has his spy system in place and knows their movements. Waiting to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humm... if there are no troubles... life becomes tasteless... So venomous snakewaa is a must... hehehe

      Delete
  6. This pregnancy has made Khushi seem more divine..more like her Devi maiyya...the way she speaks, acts ...everything has changed very much... bonds are getting stronger..so that means a stronger enemy is in the making...lovely update including all the three...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. you are absolutely right.. Pregnancies do change the mindsets....May be a sense of responsibility, apprehension, fear of unknown future changes everything...
      Thank you for your wonderful comment...

      Delete
  7. hmm.. sweet update.. how well they know each other..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. they do know each other... Thank you..!

      Delete
  8. Hey khushifan where are you missing the daily dose from your side please update soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Pyaar... Sorry yaar... but here is new update for you... hope you like it..

      Delete
  9. Nice to see their heart to heart Kkg fan

    ReplyDelete