Monday 14 July 2014

68




Khushi's plan flopped when the news channels flashed the breaking news! Dasgupta confirmed that he was taking over all the cases of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and his family. Dasgupta, the lawyers and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada were shown outside Dasgupta's lavish huge office in Delhi. Dasgupta was bombarded with the questions by the reports and he was answering them quietly.

When asked "What made to take up the cases?" Dasgupta answered, "Mr. Raizada approached me with the request and I accepted!"

"What is the reaction of the lawyers from whom you are taking over?"

"Oh! You ask them. They are here! They will play a major role in assisting me!" said Dasgupta waving at the group of lawyers. They all looked excited and delighted that they had the opportunity of working with stalwart like Dasgupta!

Dasgupta started descending the stairs ignoring further questions. The reports caught hold of the lawyers to extract more information. As per the plan, every lawyer leaked some vital points in their respective cases.

The reports came up with their own analysis flashing the news!!

******** ****** ******

Sham was glued at the screen when he saw the breaking news. His eyes became red, nostrils flared up in rage. He kept on surfing the channels to gather different view points on this issue. Slowly his face became normal. 

"He has lost it! His lawyers, in excitement, are giving away vital points which would have worked well against me!" he smirked stroking his chin. "Ok! Let me see, what all they got!" he said pulling a notepad. 

"Ok, they still do not have an evidence in the Spinning mill fire mishap! They still are searching for my involvement in Rama's murder/suicide case! They haven't yet got the CCTV footage which shows my face! They are still finalizing on the embezzlement amount! They are not sure about the revocation of my power of attorney by Anjali! GOOD! I will make sure they don't get any of these!" his smirk widened.

"But before that, let me give them a little shock!" he dialed Rattan Singh's number.
"Release a press note about reopening the murder case of Nirmal Singh Thakur!" he said authoritatively. There was no response from the other end.
"Fine! I will do it myself!" he said getting up.

******** ****** ******

Anjali and Shondeep had come home without sweets!!
"What? Where are sweets?" Khushi had screamed.

"Patience, Khushi!" papaji took over!
"I mean... Anjali and I... I mean!" Shondeep started off weakly. 

"Do you want some more time?" Papaji asked him directly.
"Did you talk to her?" he asked further.

"No! I mean.. yes! We talked to each other... but Anjali wants to talk to her brother first!" said Shondeep.

"Ok! That's fine! She should, in fact!" papaji was happy with Anjali's decision.
"Shondeep, tell me! Did you tell her about your past?" Papaji asked him seriously.

"Yes, I have told her everything!" said Shondeep.
"Ok!" papaji took a sigh of relief.
Everything depended on Arnav!

****** ****** ******** ********

Arnav came home looking exhausted. Khushi was dying to talk to him. But he was busy talking to papaji. After dinner they were in their room. 

"Arnav ji!" "Khushi!" They both started off simultaneously. Arnav took a deep breath and said
"Ok, go ahead!" 

"No, I mean... you tell me!" she said sitting beside him on the recliner. 

"No! you tell me! You are dying to tell me since I came home!" he knew her well. She smiled sheepishly.

"What is it, Khushi?" he asked her. She did not know how to tell him.
"I mean, now we don't have to worry! Dasgupta uncle will take care of everything!"

"Hmm!" there was no confidence in Arnav's tone. Something was brewing up in his mind.
"Arnav ji!" Khushi came closer and wrapped her hands around his neck resting her head on his chest.

"hmm!" re responded calmly.
"I mean... we should think about Di now!" she said seriously.

"Why? What happened to her?" he sat up in a jerk pushing Khushi away.
"No, nothing happened!" Khushi tried to regain the ground.

"I mean... we should think about her future!" she said looking at him.
"What?" he was confused.

"I mean... um... she needs a life partner now!" Khushi said it in one breath.
"What?" Arnav got up from his recliner. He seemed upset. She pulled him down.
"Please, don't get upset!" she pleaded. He looked at her blankly.

"But.. that's not possible!" he dismissed.

"Why? I mean we can find a better person for her! She deserves a good life, Arnavji!" Khushi sounded much mature.

"Whose words are these?" he asked her suspiciously.
"Mummiji!" she said looking down. She knew, he will definitely listen to what Mummiji would say! She had a plan.

"umm actually Mummiji wanted to talk to you about this!" she said.
"Ok!" he said calmly. She was relieved. She held on to him clasping his arm. He patted her.
"Khushi!" he said after a while. "Hmm?" she asked him.

"I may have to go away!" he said gravely anticipating her outburst.
"What?... when?... why?" she pulled herself away from him and faced him.

"Calm down! I will tell you everything!" he said holding her hand and pulling her again towards him.

"Is it all that necessary? Why can't I come with you?" she was on the verge of crying.
"Why can't we have a peaceful life, even for a few days?" she was agitated. 

"I am going away to ensure that, Khushi!" he said seriously. His eyes reflected pain and determination.

"I want to put an end to this. I want my family to be happy and safe!" he said wrapping her in his arms. 

"Khushi, listen to me carefully! You will have to take care of everyone when I am away!" he said caressing her cheek. She nodded.

"I do not know for how long I will be away...." He started off telling her.....
"I don't know when i will be leaving... ! But we must be ready" he said seriously. She kept looking at him intently.

"Look, Khushi, I just wanted to tell you this, you should be more careful when I am away!" he said.
"Where are you going?" she asked him. He didn't want to give away his plan, he himself was not sure about.

"Don't worry about all that. I will keep you updated when I leave!" he said hiding his emotions. She did not answer. She knew he wouldn't tell anything more. She closed her eyes. 

"Ok. Go to sleep now. I have some work to finish!" he said carrying her to the bed.
"Arnav ji!" she held his hand. He looked down at her.

"Di... Di... we should think about her first!" she said.
"Yes! I know and I will!" he said leaving her hand and going out of the room. Within a moment he came back and sat beside her.

She looked at him in surprise. He bent down and whispered "Khushi.. do you all think I am blind?" she shuddered and got up in a jerk.

He was very serious. "Wh.. what?" she could ask.
"Do you think I don't see what's going on between Di and Shondeep?" he asked curling up his lip in a smile and was pulled on the bed in response.

“Khu..shi…Stop..!” he had a very weak resistance.  Khushi had taken over… possessed him completely.  He responded and stole her away from the world to their trip to paradise.  When they parted panting, Khushi had a smile on her face and Arnav couldn’t resist kissing her passionately.

“Arnavji… you are the bestest…!” Khushi curled up rubbing her cheeks on his chest.  He patted on her head closing his eyes.  

***** ***** ******




6 comments:

  1. Hello
    Hope you like this update too....

    KF

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it..
    arnav's reaction was superb..
    update soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the games begin: dasgupta vs. slime. Glad to see sandi Devi revealing the other romance to asr. Waiting on your next update...........kkg fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kkg fan... my update is incomplete without your comments...

      Delete
  4. The strategy unleashed and the reactions set in... Shyam is falling into the trap... a sense of false advantage sown in his mind, hehee!!
    "Arnavji, you are the bestest"... a balanced, serious conversation leading to a sense of deep closeness. Their relationship is moving well, step by step, to a greater understanding and perception!! Ahh, looks like the storm that has been brewing inside ASR's head is taking shape and ready for strike!!

    Intereseting update... enjoyed reading it!!

    ReplyDelete